Home

Old Drawers as Beds

The dogs love to lay under the desk as work on my laptop or sewing. I always felt bad that they were on such a hard surface, so I used an old drawer and turned it into a bed for them. There is a pillow and a pet mat in it to make it comfortable. I can pull it out by the drawer handle to sweep under the desk so that should help. I got the idea from Pinterest. 

For those who want to know: Jedi is in the back and he has the curlier hair. He also has a cute under bite. Padawan is in the front and he has darker tips on his ears and the tip of his tail. He is the one who always wants to be babied. 


Here is Mystique, the grumpy cat. She decided that she wanted the bed. As a grumpy cat, she often scares the dogs and they left once she came around. The dogs got the bed back later, though. 

The other drawers will be used in closets and storage areas to help hold items so they can be easily removed. 



2 comments: