Home

Interesting morning

Here are our pets enjoy the new quilt on our bed. The cat, Mystique, is bathing herself as the dogs go crazy. Jedi is the dog rolling around and Padawan is the dog sniffing the quilt. 

The dogs wanted a lot of attention this morning. As I got dressed, they grabbed my ... intimate apparel and ran around the house as I, mobility impaired, tried to catch them. 

My husband tells me this kind of behavior is my fault since I use old socks as play toys for the dogs to tug. They just haven't learned that some of my clothes are not for playing.

After I got my clothing item back from the dogs and finished dressing, I took them to the front door to let them out. Well, it was raining and our dogs are afraid of that magical water that drops from the sky. So this meant that I had to go with them or they would suffer with an uncomfortable bladder. Of course, I went outside to protect them from the magical drops of water thus getting wet with them. 

Now, the three of us are drying off. I am reading my emails and they are eating their doggy biscuits. Ah, life with fur-babies.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment