Home

Cats' ideas of sewing

I wanted to share our cats' ideas of "helping" me when I sew.

This is Mystique. She actually pulled her cat mat over to cover my project and my portable ironing pad.  

This is Lathandar. He feels obliged to test the comfort of anything that I make.  

Here is Lathandar after he saw me put a pillow into this pet quilt. I had made it like a sham so it could hold a pillow for more comfort. After I put the pillow away, I came back into the room to discover that he had scooted into the opening. 

Our pets often make me laugh.

1 comment:

  1. A pillow stuffed with cats could be very interesting.
    You have so much help from your pets, it's amazing
    they let you get anything done. Next big quilt, just tell people that your pets are helping you so it will take much, much longer to complete.

    ReplyDelete