Home

Our black cat is really spotted!

Not sure if you can see it very well, but in the center of the photo, there is a spot that is brownish under the black fur. That is the cat's skin. He has spotted skin.

Lathandar had mats and we were cutting them off and noticed the spots. He has them in various places on his body. So our black cat is really a spotted cat. 

This is a Pringle's Chip that I had to take away from our cat, Mystique. She was enjoying it greatly. She hasn't read the same books that I have that say she is an obligatory carnivore. Crazy chip cat. 

2 comments:

  1. I know, if you look under fur, you'd be surprised by coloring on cats.
    Oh the chip. Well my outdoor cats would eat that and like spaghetti with a bit of sauce as well. Green beans? you bet. And not flavored with bacon, either! Gotta love them pets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! My cat thinks that if I'm eating it, he'd love it, too!
    :-D
    Pat T.

    ReplyDelete