Home

Cat supervisors or guards, you decide.

I thought that I had posted the last blog before Christmas, but then I woke up to this sight. Lathandar was guarding or supervising the cooking of the turkey.

We have a dinner to go to tonight and I wanted to make turkey for sandwiches. I started the turkey breast in the slow cooker last night so it would be ready for everything today and I wouldn't feel rushed.

My husband got out of bed and saw Lathandar right beside the crock pot. Of course, we had to take a picture. Yes, he will get to sample some as soon as it is cool enough. 

Here, I thought the cats were only interested in supervisor my sewing crafts. It seems that Lathandar is interested in supervising my cooking as well.

1 comment:

  1. He can smell the turkey and also bask in the warmth of the crock pot. Sometimes I warm my hands by a cooking crockpot myself. If I were smaller, curling up by it would be the place to be! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete