Home

Satchel

This blog will be about our pets. I wanted to start with the one who has left us for the Rainbow Bridge. His name was/is Satchel. He passed on June 19, 2007. 

Satchel is the inspiration for this blog. There are so many memories, but not every memory is clear. Also, not enough photos. I wanted something, a journal or diary, to write about the fur babies. Thus, this blog was created.


Satchel was a very big cat. He weighed 26 pounds and we loved each ounce of him. He was a gentle giant. Notice that he has a pink nose with black swirled through. He also had very pretty green eyes. 


Satchel had a habit of not eating until he was stroked three times on the head. Not sure why, but he always waited for his petting. 

Satchel knew that I always kissed his (and all the fur babies) head right after snuggle time was over. So sometimes, when we were snuggling and he wanted to do something else, he would offer me his forehead to kiss. It would make me laugh because I knew he wanted to go do something. He never left until the kiss which isn't a big deal unless I fell asleep holding him. Then he would wait for my husband to free him. What a sweet boy. 

To our Satchel, we love you and miss you very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment